While we’d love to personally write the web content you need, our dance card is full for the next few months. At least, it will be if our current clients have anything to say about it.
Their ghostwriting firm offers a variety of writing services for online businesses and I have used those services myself. As a matter of fact, I have a $50 service credit with them, so I’ll be using their services again soon. Hehe!
Anyway, Alice and Annette write everything, including:
- Special Reports
- Blog Posts
- Email Messages
Here’s how their service works:
- Submit your request to All Custom Content. This is my referral link, so I’ll receive a service credit if you order from this link. (Of course, that means I’ll hire them to write a report or ebook or article for me, which will cover a topic that just might help you. So, you know, you pat my back, I pat yours… )
- Expect to hear back within 24 hours. You will receive a basic quote and a questionnaire to complete.
- Once you submit your completed questionnaire, you receive a final quote and an invoice for 50% of your project fees.
- Then the team gets to work on your project and return it to you within the agreed upon time frame and you are billed for the completed work.
- At this time, you can make any requests for changes and edits.
A few things to consider
When you’re working with a ghostwriter, it’s important to explain as much detail as possible. This will help you get the results you’re looking for.
The questionnaire supplied by All Custom Content helps ensure that the product created is to your exact standards.
A few service perks
If you’ve ever worked with ghostwriters, you know some of the potential drawbacks. All Custom Content really works to overcome these in the following ways:
- Alice and Annette manage a team of qualified writers. When you place an order with All Custom Content, you deal with a project manager who is in charge of ensuring your project is completed to your complete satisfaction.
- All of the work is professionally researched and proofread.
- Work completed for you is completely confidential. They do not use any client work as samples or in their portfolio (except where clients have agreed).
- Your final bill is due only once the work is completed.
- They do edits and make sure the work is done to your satisfaction.
Want to learn more?
Let me refer you directly to All Custom Content. Alice and Annette are both very nice and VERY good at what they do.